10 Oct 2019
Selected for National Nonprofit Mentor Team
PSYDEH has been chosen by US-based GlobalGiving (GG) as one of seven Mexican nonprofits around the country to mentor their network of 120 Mexican nonprofits in 2019-2020.
This team of 7 mentors offers virtual consultations to strengthen other nonprofits on these seven topics:
- Crowdfunding campaign development (Fondo Semillas)
- Annual fundraising plan (Ednica I.A.P.)
- Communication Strategies and Online Visibility (NGO Impacto)
- A logical framework for project planning (Fundación musica para la vida)
- Acquisition and retention of individual donors (IXIM A.C.)
- 5 basic needs for success in GlobalGiving (PSYDEH A.C.)
- Fundraising campaigns and events (Organismo de Nutrición Infantíl A.C.)
This national mentoring program, GlobalGiving’s first in Mexico, strengthens network members knowledge and thus collaboration between and among all.
GlobalGiving is the first and largest global crowdfunding community for nonprofits. GlobalGiving makes it possible for locally-led organizations around the world to access the tools, training, and support they need to become more effective. Find out more at GlobalGiving.org.